This system library was created by the Publishing feature to store pages that are created in this site.
Reporting Requirements under AIFMD
Are your ready for the first deadlines?
Technical Skills, Financial Sector
No content to display
General course details
Following the implementation of AIFMD and the AIFM license obtention, many entities must comply with the expectations of the regulator regarding the transparency rules.
These transparency rules cover three dimensions:
- The financial statements
- Reporting to investors
- The reporting regulator
Will you be ready for the first deadlines?
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Browse the rules set by the regulator and highlight key considerations for successful implementation issues and interpretation of the new rules.
- Regulatory Component covering all dimensions of transparency rules under AIFMD.
- Pragmatic analysis of the new rules and their implications in the reporting practices.
- Specific analysis of all fields included in the templates for reporting to the regulator in order to highlight the key points and the technical and operational challenges.
- Conducting Officer
- Risk Manager
- People Responsible for the reporting
- People in charge of operations
This training is coordinated by Emmanuelle Henniaux, Partner in PwC Luxembourg.
It will be presented by Benjamin Gauthier, Partner and subject matter expert.
Emmanuelle is a Regulatory and Audit Partner specialized in the banking industry. She has more than 20 years of experience in the financial sector in Luxembourg. She has a unique expertise of regulatory requirements applicable to banks and other professionals of the financial sector. She is auditing several banking institutions with subsidiaries and / or branches abroad and other professionals of the financial sector in Luxembourg.
||Benjamin is Partner in the Consulting FS team of PwC Luxembourg where he is playing an active role in the development of Risk Management practice for the Asset Management industry. |
He is expert in Risk Management for the AM industry (including traded and non traded assets) considering both the regulatory requirements (i.e. UCITS IV, AIFMD) and best practices. He participated and led numerous Risk Management assignments including Risk profiling and Risk reporting for Private Equity structures.