While performing your day-to-day tasks and working in your company, a significant part of your working time is dedicated to HR activities (e.g. onboarding, recruitment, reward management, training plan and many more) , however, HR is NOT your specialisation.
This training is designed in such a way that you will gain an essential understanding of the main HR processes as well as key mandatory HR administrative tasks and employment concepts to succeed in your role. You will develop, advise on and implement policies and activities relating to the welfare and administration of staff within the organisation.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Scope their role as an HR officer taking into account specificities of their working environment
- Lead recruitments based on effective recruitment techniques
- Initiate and coordinate the evaluation and career management processes
- Create awareness around the "Employee Value Proposition"
- Deal with complaints and discipline procedures
- Partner with line managers to improve employees' experience
- Report and analyse confidential information
- Report to authorities and external parties
- Design, develop and implement relevant HR policies and procedures to support the business
Using an interactive approach, this one day- training contents
- The HR function: key priorities to meet business needs
- Fundamental labour law concepts and HR administration requirements
- HR process design: some foundations to design HR policies and procedures
- Leading recruitment process and interviews: competency-based interview and partnership with the business
- On-boarding and off-boarding processes: practical toolbox
- Ensuring performance and reward management
- Developing a training plan and appropriate reporting
- Acting as a point of contact and reporting to external parties (e.g. public authorities, external providers, staff delegation)
This training is coordinated by Bénédicte Burioni, Partner, People & Organisation for PwC Luxembourg.
This training will be presented by Laurence Mohy, Senior Manager, Trainer and HR consultant.
Laurence has almost 15 years of experience in the HR field. In her role of Senior Manager, Laurence is in charge of various HR transformation projects and supports client HR teams from both and operational and/or project perspective, specifically focusing on Talent management, UPskilling and HR interim management topics. Her experience include HR transformation projects for both the private and public sector.
In parallel to her experience in HR consulting, Laurence is a trainer within the PwC's Academy and internally within PwC, where she regularly facilitates training related to various HR topics and management.
- Employees appointed to an HR function and/or solely heading up HR responsibilities
- Business executives willing to learn more about the essentials of the HR function
The plus of this training
- Practical tools designed to help you master every day HR tasks and lead to internal client delight
- Using innovative pedagogical methods
- Instructor lead discussion for sharing experience
This training is also available in French
Duration: 1 day
Number of participants: limited to 12 participants, to ensure a high interactivity during the training