Whether you welcome a client in person or over the telephone, greeting is a crucial interaction in terms of relations with both external and internal clients.
A high-quality welcome needs to be learned, perfected and implemented at all times.
This training course will involve numerous exercises, role playing and real-life scenarios equipping participants with the tools and methods needed for a high-quality welcome.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- know what their clients expect and respond to them in an appropriate manner
- apply the S.E.R.V.I.I.I. method for a high-quality welcome in all situations
- refuse inappropriate requests professionally.
1) Defining a welcome
- What is a high-quality welcome and why is it needed?
- Communication tools
- Why emotions rule over facts
2) Applying welcoming techniques
- Working out what clients expect
- Applying the S.E.R.V.I.I.I. method (Smile, Engage, Recognise, Verbalise, Inform, Indulge, Impress)
- Interpret clients’ non-verbal language
- Introduce a client professionally
3) Managing delicate moments
- Refusing a request
- Managing difficult clients
- Keeping your emotions in check
4) Drawing up a personal action plan
- Using a self-assessment method
- Developing your strengths
- Drawing up a personal action plan
- Numerous role-playing exercises with “real cases” for analysing reactions
- Personalised feedback after the exercises, from both the other participants and the instructor
Our expert consultant
||Eric Lefèvre is a qualified engineer who quickly gained a passion for human development in both a business and an individual context.|
Eric is a master trainer in communication and sales, the creator of the 3R© Method, a coach, an international conference speaker and author, and a professional actor trained specifically in role playing for educational purposes.
Along with his passion for communication, his training method places participants into real-life situations thanks to his realistic role-playing scenarios
- People responsible for welcoming clients
- Managers’ assistants
- Secretaries and personal assistants
- Salespeople/sales advisors
- … and anyone in a team that regularly has contact with internal/external clients
The advantages of this course
- Eric Lefèvre, a professional instructor and actor, brings his own unique dimension to the various role-playing games and real-life scenarios throughout this course
- Highly interactive course based on input from participants
This course is also available in French
Course duration: 1 day
Number of participants: limited to 10, in order to guarantee maximum interactivity