How do you align co-workers to work together in a group so that the organisation can grow in a sustainable way? By giving them tools to help themselves perform, build better conditions and feel good at the same time. Using these tools will make it easier for them to target the common goals, understand their core drive and enable them to communicate in the most efficient way.
During this workshop, you will learn and practice powerful tools, models and attitudes, which you can use directly in your own organisation.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Apply different perspectives in challenging situations
- Create a clear and effective strategy toward goals
- Communicate and understand theirs and others needs better
- Listen on a deeper level
- Create opportunities for finding common goals and increase motivation
- How to define and make your goals clear and attractive
- Find your core drive and understand the power of different motivations
- Differentiate the quality of communication
- Help yourself play a bigger role in life by acting with empathy
- How to make responsibility truly motivating
- The keys to take active choices
Our lead expert
Caroline Mohr is a coach and a keynote speaker who is working consistently over the world with different industries and service companies to improve their soft values and mental skills, in order to grow better conditions and succeed at work. Caroline was on her way to fulfill her biggest dream in life, play golf as a professional. Everything seemed perfect, until one day, when she received a cancer diagnose and was faced with the decision to choose between her leg or life.
In order to take important decisions, grow your integrity and commit to the road towards big goals, your mental mindset and motivation is essential in order to succeed.
The plus of this training
This workshop will consist mostly of practical exercises. This learning by doing method will help you carry and use these teachings directly. What makes this workshop truly unique is the way Caroline teaches, with storytelling from her own life experiences combined with practical exercises. You will not only learn the messages in an efficient way, you will carry the teachings with you for a long time.
- Team members
- Technical specialists, experts and knowledge workers
Duration: 1 day
Number of participants: limited to 12 participants, to ensure a high interactivity during the training