As an HR Business Partner you have many challenges to face and different roles to play. Acting as a mediator between employees and management, you are a key person for your organisation. You are asked to handle issues on operation management, strategic partnership, employee relations and emergency responding.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Analyse the complexity of their role as a HR business partners
- Identify key success factors to create a positive working environment
- Recruit the right candidate for their organisation
- Handle effectively communication with both employees and management
- Monitor the evaluation cycle and support in career management
- Estimate employee recognition tools and reward practices
- Coach employees and managers effectively to set their goals
- Handle difficult situations (how to deal with difficult attitudes, low performance, etc.)
- Becoming a trusted advisor for both employees and managers
- Developing your HR communication skills
- Selecting and hiring the right people
- Creating a positive work environment
- Understanding your role in the evaluation cycle
- Conducting training needs analysis and taking relevant action
- Guiding employees to manage their career path
- Developing your coaching skills (active listening, effective use of questions, etc.)
- Managing employee behaviour issues
- Understanding the latest HR trends
- Human Ressources Professionals
Feedbacks from past participants
"Information received was supported by examples, real life situations."
"The shared experiences and stories from everyone offered more deepness to the training."
"This training offers a good overview of a HRBP responsibilities and obligations."
"Gives new and inspiring ideas."
This training is coordinated by Bénédicte Burioni, Partner, People & Organisation for PwC Luxembourg. This training will be presented by HR specialists.
Bénédicte Burioni has mainly developed her career in Human Resources, people development and management consulting in the industrial, consulting and funds sectors as well as in the public sector.
She held a variety of human resource positions and developed her expertise in recruitment, people assessment and development, outplacement, HR governance and performance coaching.
The "+" of the training
- Using innovative pedagogical methods
- Instructor lead discussion for sharing experience
This training is also available in French
Duration: 1 day
Number of participants: Limited to 20 participants to ensure good interactivity