Luxembourg domiciles more than 1,300 securitisation vehicles, which means as many financial statements to be prepared in accordance with adequate GAAP and disclosures requirements.
As new structures continue to evolve, navigating through available guidance can often be challenging.
PwC's Academy proposes this practical course which does not only present theoretical background and industry best-practice but also makes its participants directly apply their knowledge on practical examples in the course of the training.
At the end of the training course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare financial statements appropriate to the circumstances of their vehicles;
- Describe and apply valuation rules for financial assets.
- Valuation rules for financial assets under Lux GAAP;
- Treatment of Gains and Losses (“equalisation provision”);
- Presentation of multi-compartment vehicles;
- Other reporting requirements (CSSF, BCL);
- Additional disclosure requirements applicable to listed companies;
- Practical examples.
- Accountants of securitisation vehicles;
- Corporate servicers for securitisation vehicles and BoD members who want to gain in-depth knowledge on securitisation accounting.
Our lead expert
Holger von Keutz is an audit partner with 18 years of experience in the assurance and assurance related services of PwC Luxembourg, Société coopérative. He is specialised in the audit of banks, securitisation structures and investment funds. Furthermore, he has developed strong expertise in IFRS, Lux GAAP and HGB accounting frameworks.
Within the area of internal and external trainings in relation with his specialisation, Holger has long experience and is strongly involved in the design and development of our learning solutions. In addition, he is lecturer at Trier University of Applied Sciences for auditing and consolidation for more than 13 years now.
Language : English
This course can also be delivered in German and in French.
Number of participants : Limited to 20 participants to ensure good interactivity.
Duration : 0.5 day