As an HR Business Partner you have many challenges to face and different roles to play. Acting as a mediator between employees and management, you are a key person for your organisation. You are asked to handle issues on operation management, strategic partnership, employee relations and emergency responding.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Analyse the complexity of their role as a HR business partners
- Identify key success factors to create a positive working environment
- Recruit the right candidate for their organisation
- Handle communication effectively with both employees and management
- Monitor the evaluation cycle and provide support in career management
- Estimate employee recognition tools and reward practices
- Coach employees and managers effectively to set their goals
- Handle difficult situations (how to deal with difficult attitudes, low performance, etc.)
- Becoming a trusted advisor for both employees and managers
- Developing your HR communication skills
- Selecting and hiring the right people
- Creating a positive work environment
- Understanding your role in the evaluation cycle
- Conducting training needs analysis and taking relevant action
- Guiding employees to manage their career path
- Developing your coaching skills (active listening, effective use of questions, etc.)
- Managing employee behaviour issues
- Understanding the latest HR trends
- Human Ressources Professionals
Feedbacks from past participants
"Information received was supported by examples, real life situations."
"The shared experiences and stories from everyone offered more deepness to the training."
"This training offers a good overview of a HRBP responsibilities and obligations."
"Gives new and inspiring ideas."
This training is coordinated by Bénédicte Burioni, Partner, People & Organisation for PwC Luxembourg.
This training will be presented by Laurence Mohy, Senior Manager, Trainer and HR consultant.
Laurence Mohy, Senior Manager, Trainer and HR consultant
Laurence has almost 15 years of experience in the HR field. In her role of Senior Manager, Laurence is in charge of various HR transformation projects and supports client HR teams from both and operational and/or project perspective, specifically focusing on Talent management, UPskilling and HR interim management topics. Her experience include HR transformation projects for both the private and public sector.
In parallel to her experience in HR consulting, Laurence is a trainer within the PwC's Academy and internally within PwC, where she regularly facilitates training related to various HR topics and management.
The "+" of the training
- Using innovative pedagogical methods
- Instructor lead discussion for sharing experience
This training is also available in French
Duration: 1 day
Number of participants: Limited to 12 participants to ensure maximum interactivity