A lot of factors have to be considered before, during and after a training session in order to ensure its success. Needs have to be analysed to observe and satisfy the requirements of each individual and of course to ensure that the skills to be learned fit into the global strategy of the firm. Impact studies need to be effected and training approaches have to be selected.
Our training consultants and human resources advisors have long-term experience with the various steps of such a training project. For this reason, PwC's Academy can help you defining your training strategy as well as evaluating its impact within the following areas:
- assessing competencies
- analysing training needs
- mapping out individual development plans
- setting up assessment centres
- designing traditional training and e-learning solutions
- train the trainer
- implementing training plans
- coaching individuals and groups
- evaluating training actions
- benchmarking and circulating best practices
If you would like more information on these services, please contact us.